Thursday, July 20

Faster internet? Maybe a little?

Today the phone guys came to finish what they started last month, which was to set up our phone with new phone lines in the house. Well first they brought a new line in into the house from the pole or under ground or whatever. They put this big impressive looking box with a few lights and hung it in the basement. Then today the came to change the wires in the house they came at 3:30 and stayed until about 7:30. They downloaded some software, an adware and spyware on our computer and they found some 800 different things that were unwanted, and cleaned it up. That plus the new lines our computer is somewhat faster. Dwight didn't seem to think so but I'm finding that so far the little that I have been on it things are moving a little faster.

Today I didn't have to paint anything. I got to use the presser washer and washed a couple of walls, some benches and the sidewalk. Yeah I know not that exciting, but hey, on a hot day playing with cold water sure beats painting up high in the sun. We only have a tomorrow and then next week and the painting is finished for the year. I thought it would be nice to work for two months instead of one but it gets old after a while. The extra paycheck is nice though.

Well I told myself I was going to get to bed early tonight so I guess this is it for the night.

No comments: