Sunday, June 17

Happy Father's Day to all you Dads and Granddads!

I LOVE PLAYING WITH THIS BALL AND LITTLE FISHES. THE ONE THAT SINGS IS MY FAVORITE ... BUT IT TASTES FISHIE? EWE Hey look at me I'm sitting up on my own!! :DSOME DAY GRANDMA IS NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO LAY HER PHONE THIS CLOSE TO ME!
No I'm not going to smile this is all you get. But I'm still cute! (:
JUST ASK MY GRANDMA! DID YOU NOTICE GRANDMA REMEMBERED THE FLASH. Well all and all I think that we had a pretty good Father's Day. Dwight and I went to GF. We both bought new tennis shoes. Had dinner at the Dairy Queen. But best of all we got to spend some time with Aiden! April had an emergency at the motel swimming pool. So her and her Dad went over and fixed it. That about sums up the day and of course I have some new pictures! Some I took with my new digital camera and then we had some left in the disposable camera that we bought when we were in South Dakota. So I have more that I think are going to be very cool but I have to get them developed. Then I will have to scan them in to the computer. Hopefully it will be soon.

No comments: