Sunday, July 29

Happy 80th Birthday to my MOM!

I have some pictures but our computer is playing games with me, I went through all my pictures and tweaked them (for a couple of hours) then when I decided to post them they had all disappeared yep looked all over my computer even did a search. NOTHING!! Thank god I didn't delete them from the camera. As I was down loading them over again, I thought I should check the trash. Sure enough there they were. I couldn't believe that I deleted them, I have no idea how I did it. So just for you April here are some of the pictures I took. A lot of people asked about you Kevin and Aiden. I promised to take him over to see Great Grandma and Grandpa when he comes to stay with us next month. She was happy to hear that. So here are a couple of unedited pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats a ugly pic of me mom take it off.