Wednesday, August 6

The Cabin is now 2/3's our!!!!!!!!!!!


Yesterday Dwight met with Lena at 2:00 pm and they signed an agreement and Dad handed over a check.
So Lena is no out of our lives. She turned over the deed to the lake and the lots at Crary. There were some tense moments for Dwight, but he is sleeping better now and it's going to end a lot of tension. He said it's like a heavy weight has been lifted off his chest. I'm so glad it's over. Yeah Norma still has a share 1/3 but I don't think she plans to sell to any one any time soon. At least that what she says now.

2 comments:

Karissa (mommy) said...

Congratulations!!! I'm very excited for you guys. I'd be sad if we weren't able to come and visit the lake. :)

April said...

YAY!!!! I'm SOOO excited! I love you both soooo much for choosing to do this!