Saturday, November 1

Halloweeen!

Well it's been a very long time but I have some great pictures to share with you. Dwight and I are watching Aiden tonight while Mommy and Daddy are out at a Halloween party. Before they left I took some pictures and I noticed that their computer has a disk drive for our camera. As soon as Aiden went to bed I brought my disk in and now I have all my recent pictures on their computer so I'm taking this opportunity to put them on my blog. Enjoy!



First we have True Blood and his victim.

The sexy waitress that the Vampire nibbled on.

The Mexican dude nobody knew him not even Aiden! Golden Brown from Bonedaddy Comics

http://bonedaddycomics.blogspot.com/ And the group shot.

And I can't forget my handsome grandson Aiden who Nana gave a bath to.


1 comment:

BoneDaddy said...

Penny, I was so impressed by Kevin's costume that I had to get some pics with him, too!
Thanks for posting these early!