Tuesday, December 13

More Christmas vedios... oh my

OK so the last one was so bad that I had to take it off, but as I was looking for another one I came to the conclusion that there are some very sucky Christmas videos, Yes it's true I checked out a few and even I'm not dorkie enough to put them on my blog. I don't think this one will be on here long either but until I find something better it will have to do. Well what do I have to say... Tonight is Tuesday and after tonight I only have 2 more nights and then Christmas Vacation!!! Yay! I will not have to work again until January 2006 I can't wait. Well I guess I shouldn't be wishing my life away but that's too bad. Being able to have a normal sleep pattern just feels so good. I wish I could say that I was done with my Christmas shopping but I thought I would wait until the week before Christmas since I have it off I can maybe make a trip to GF to do some shopping. There is a lot more places to go to. Dwight and I talked about going last week end but the weather was just too bad for a unnecessary road trip. I do have one gift bought but other than that I don't know what to get everyone and I'm always confused as to who all to buy for. Take the school for starters. The last few years I have been able to give gifts to all of the kids in my dorm. But now all the students are in the same area, there are just too many of them and the middle school and high school boys are very hard to find something inexpensive for all of them. Even though I had gifts that I bought last year for everyone that is in this dorm for this year I may not give any of the students gifts. Although there are a couple that I would like to try to give some thing too just because they are the ones that I have worked with the most. I thought I could maybe put it in their home going bag on the last day and the other students would never know that they got something. Yeah that might work. I'm sorry to say that this typing is making me tired so I'm going to get off the computer for now.