Saturday, April 29

Draw your own Icons.

A couple of days ago I downloaded a program to make your own Icons. Yep that right you can draw out anything you want. I decided I wanted a picture of my daughter and her husband who will be having a new baby. Their due date isn't until December 17th. I was thinking about that, so I thought I would draw them, with my daughter actually showing signs of her pregnancy. Well since it was an I con file I had to change it to a jpg file in order to put it on my blog. It looks fuzzy and I can't enlarge it with out making it worse. So here it is any way. I also made one of myself. What do you think did I get close? I know it's so small I will have to try and make them bigger but for now this will have to do. April, Alicia told me that you cut your hair, since I haven't seen your new hair-do I had to improvise. Oh and your face was so small I couldn't put your glasses on either.


No comments: