Sunday, December 31

Pictures of my beautiful grandson Aiden

Isn't this the sweetest little guy you have ever seen! He looks so content in Mommy and Daddy's arms.





Is this the most beautiful sight April and her wonderful son. My Grandson. We have gotten to look but not touch. However I hope that's about to change. April and Kevin have been able to hold him for a couple of days now. We where going to go to GF yesterday but didn't get to go because of the stupid weather, we got about 6 or 7 inches of snow yesterday as did most of ND. But we hope to fix that soon. I asked Dwight if we could go down today because the sun is shining and it looks beautiful today. However there is still a possible 2 more inches coming tonight, soooo... I guess we may go tomorrow instead. There is a possibility that Aiden might go home Tuesday. We just don't know if that is going to happen for sure yet or not. That would be great! Kevin and April have waited long enough to take care of this little bundle of joy. I can't wait until it's my turn to hold him. From what I hear things are improving every day.

No comments: