Saturday, January 13

Here is our wonderful grandson

Aiden on his way home from the Hospital.

I just got home from GF. I have been staying with April and Kevin as they adjust to having a baby in the house. I thought it was wonderful, To be able to stay there and help out. I has been so nice to be able to hold him and take care of him, when ever I wanted. It was hard to leave, I miss him already! April and Kevin are great parents.






Love these blue eyes, Yes they are always open and looking around.












Daddy giving Aiden kisses.


















Aiden just chilling

I know these are the same as April has on her blog, Our camera doesn't always work so I had a disposable that I took pictures of him and now I have to get them developed. It's amazing how fast they grow, He seems to be getting a little bit of a double chin the last few days. He is just the sweatiest smartest little guy I have ever seen! He already holds hes head up and looks around.
He was holding his own bottle and pacifier. He is very curious about his surroundings. He is a low maintenance baby if there is such a thing. He wakes up and gets changed, eats, burps, fills his diaper again. gets changed again, and then either goes back to sleep or just sits and looks around. OK I admit he does cry, when he gets hungry, wants a change, and some times just to confuse his mom and dad. HA HA HA Ha. April has a womb bear an when we turn that on he just stops fussing and listens and soon he goes to sleep. He loves that thing, I would recommend it for every one that has a baby. I works beautifully. I can honestly say he is the best baby ever! No I do not say that because he is grandson. He just is.



.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Troy said...

Congrats on your grandson. he is very handsome.