Friday, March 23

March 23, 2007 Aiden is 3 months old today.

I can hardly believe that Aiden is 3 months old today, In some ways the time has gone by fast and other times it seems like he should be much older like 6 months old.
When I don't see him it seems like the time just drags by. But the time I get to spend with him goes by so fast. He is starting to be more entertaining. Like he will coo which is so cute, and his smile just gets bigger, He started smiling as such a young age. Yeah I know they say that it's just gas but he cries when he has gas,and we have so many pictures with him smiling!


Happy Birthday Aiden !!!!!


April has a Birthday coming up too! I sure wish I knew what to get her? How can I top what she gave us for an early Christmas present? Well April have you started a wish list yet? Why did you steal Aidens picture and not even leave a comment? "How Rude." Well better go, it's past my bedtime.

No comments: