Wednesday, October 24

Help me I'm so frustrated!!

I have the cutest movie of Aiden taking some of his first steps and I can't get it off my phone. I bought a usb cable and software however in my excitement of receiving the cable and software with no instructions on the software I plugged in my phone and then tried to install the software and when I bought up the installation instructions the first thing I read is DO NOT attach the phone to the computer until you have installed the software!! Well it's too late now I already did that so what happens now? I get an error message that says "Telephony interface cannot successfully start." What does that mean exactly?? I means that I'm screwed! Well that explains why I haven't been blogging I am goggling the error message so that I can fix things I have tried many different thing and so far nothing has worked. I will not stop trying though. In fact I am going to go surfing again, wish me luck!!

No comments: