Wednesday, May 28

Trojins, worms I could scream!

Our computer is as good as dead. I was doing a search and I'm not sure what happened. I started to get pop ups that said we had a worm that has infiltrated our computer and is making it run slowly. Then the next thing I knew a software started scanning and claiming that we had several vicious viruses and that their program was the only one that could fix it. I'm pretty sure it's the soft ware is what is causing all the problems. This is the worse I have ever seen. It has even taken over our desk top. The background is a dark red and it has a picture of some thing red exploding, being blown to pieces I guess it's our computer. Oh and some pron popped up a couple of times. It was gross! Dwight unhooked the Internet connection and the phone line. I'm using Dwight's lap top from work so I could do a few bills. I thought it would be a good time to update my blog. I wish I could tell you when our computer will work again but it doesn't look good. You can't do any thing on the Internet because all it does is open one window after another and goes though the same thing each time with the same software trying to get us to download their software. It's called win-spy terminator or something like that. Any way that's all I have to say. Viruses suck!!

No comments: