Friday, November 11

Just a short note,

Today Dwight is out doing what may be his last good day for metal detecting. Yeah the weather is going to make a turn for the worse. Temperatures are going to drop and I guess the snow is not far away. I hope he finds something good, he is going out to the school which has been around since 1890. He said he is going to check out where Old Main use to be. That's the first building that was put up. It came down some time in the 70's (I think?) He was pretty excited to go and left early like 8:00 this morning. I wished him good luck be for he left. But if your reading this today cross your fingers, for him. (Yes Alicia we will go looking for your ring sometime it just won't be until spring now.)

I will be leaving to pick up Alicia from JC with three of her friends that will be coming along for the ride to DL. I think I will be leaving early maybe 11:00 this morning. I want to do a little shopping. Alicia if your reading this, I will have my phone if you want to call me. If for some reason you can leave earlier let me know.
well that's it for now..... Later

No comments: