Saturday, June 10

The good and the bad for June 10th.2006

It's been an interesting weekend, I will start with the good news. Alicia and Ryan are engaged! He asked her yesterday. She Said "YES!"
Congratulations Alicia and Ryan!






blog
We are very happy for them. There haven't been any major plans so far, I even forgot to ask if they had a date in mind. Oh I forgot to ask if I could blog it, but I don't think they will mind.

April called me last night and told me that she has been spotting (not a good thing for a pregnant lady! She and Kevin went to the urgent care, and they did an ultrasound. She told me they got to see the baby and the little guy was kicking around and rubbing it's little face with his hands. And they could even see the heart beating! Isn't technology grand. It's a good sign that he was so active. April was given instructions to take it easy today so she stayed home with Kevin who had a close call driving to work yesterday morning ended up turning off the road to the ditch at around 40 To 50 MPH to avoid a crazy driver that was passing another car! He all so had to go to the doctor to get it checked out, They told him he had to take it easy. His air bag didn't deploy either! That must have been really scary. He's ok...But hurting with each movement He was given some powerful pain meds so when April needed to go to the hospital she had to drive herself, but of course he went along. I talked to April tonight and she said the bleeding is slowing down so hopefully she dodged that bullet. I'm getting very tired and need to get some sleep. I'll try to get more written tomorrow. Hey tom

No comments: