Wednesday, August 2

It's a BOY!!!

Can you tell by the changes on my Blog?? We found out yesterday that April is going to have a boy. Wow it's sooooo exciting I can't wait. But that's OK it's only 20 weeks and 3 days left we are almost 1/2 way there already! April told me she was going to go shopping for maternity clothes yesterday and if you read her blog you will see that she shopped for her little boy instead! Wow does that sound familiar. I remember whenever I would go shopping, when my kids were little, it was always more fun to shop for them rather than myself. So April, I guess the mommy bug has got you already! I haven't been to the store since I found out (I have been catching up on all my housework instead) I'm done working at the school painting anyway, But school starts in 3 weeks! (Time goes by so fast!) But the first time I'm out I will be checking out the boys clothing! Yep I haven't had too many reasons to shop for boys, we have a lot more girls than boys in our family and that says a lot because we have a large extended family. I have 3 brothers and 3 sisters plus myself. Between us there are 15 girls and 7 boys, three of the boys came to us when my brothers married and their wives had sons before they married. Our kids have 10 girls and 10 boys 11 counting Aprils. But there are also 4 more coming including April's that will be born before Christmas! I'm sure I'm missing someone because it's hard to keep them all strait. Something is going on our computer hasn't been working right and it kind of acting weird now so I'm goning to post this before I loose it. then add to it later.

No comments: