Monday, August 28

WOW talk about a fast computer!

Dwight stopped some of the programs that automatically starts up with our computer. This thing has never been so fast. I hope we can keep it that way. We now have some good spy blockers and two different programs to get rid of viruses that can get through that program. Luckily not many have. It's just been so nice to get on here and you want to do something and it pops right up in seconds!
I went back to work, on the 21st. That's been ok so far. The first few days were OK we had workshops. Then the kids came back on Wed. The first night working with the kids was crazy. They were restless, and up and down a lot. The youngest one was very stubborn and didn't want to stay in bed. She was mad at me and started to throw things out of her room. She has this cute angle plaque kind of thing that hit my ankle. It really hurt and left a small scratch, and a bump. I removed it and it now sits in the office, where it is going to stay until I sure she is not going to have a repeat performance,. She maybe got 2 hours of sleep all night and had a pretty tough day after that. The next night she slept straight through. I guess it just takes a while to adjust to all the changes. Last night went better but my old buddy was awake most to the night. It will be interesting to see how his day went today. Well that's about it for now.

No comments: