Sunday, September 2

I have the cutest video of Aiden which I am attempting to download through blogger and it has been going on for what feels like, it's been running forever! I think it's been at least an hour. I tried to do it the way I always do and they say it's too long, and I have to order their program and start paying for it. $99.00 for a life time membership. I don't have that, I also tried to download it through Picasa and that didn't work either. I wish drop box would have left their program alone in stead of "improving" it. I don't know how they figure that cause there are so many things you could do before and now you can't. Where is the improvement in that?? They say it's easier but if it's so much easier why can't I do it any more when it was not a problem before?? If something is working why can't people just leave it alone? Well that's my rant for the today. Hope you had a good day.

No comments: