Friday, December 17

It may be a while

Well this maybe my last blog until after Christmas. Unless of course we get our computer working up to it's potential. We have a good one at home it's just that we have had a couple of virus and they have made using it very frustrating. Which is why I do most of my posting when I'm working nights. The computer at work is working better at this time. But I'm sure over Christmas break we will be able to get ours going. Dwight is talking about getting a new hard drive and using the one we have for a slave. Well that's what he called it. Any way I am looking forward to our computer working as it should, and not like it's slower then molasses in the snow. How's that for a corny saying? Going to go for now
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
To all my fellow Bloggers
Just in case.

1 comment:

Karissa (mommy) said...

Merry Christmas!!!!!