Sunday, December 26

Wow It's like a new computer!

Ok I've been trying to type this blog for some time now. I'm learning new things everyday. Take yesterday for instance. I was adding more to a blog that I started on Christmas day, after Dwight put a new hard drive on our computer. It was working beautifully. I had some things like what our Christmas was like(rather uneventful) How I wished Kevin and April could come home for Christmas.(found out today they will be coming Mon. and Tue. next week) yah!!! Any way Back to what I have learned. You can't preview your blog and then use the back button to go back to your blog and correct anything. Why you ask!? Because if you don't save it first it will disappear in to computer land. Where ever that is. That's where my Christmas Blogg is so if anyone knows how to retrieve it, I'm willing to listen. Today I am going to attempt to add a picture to my blog. I downloaded Picasa and hello and I've been wondering if it's going to work. cross your fingers for me. TaDa!! I managed to put a picture on my blogg. I'm really not sure how I did it and yes it is a year old picture but I wanted one that I liked and I don't like a lot of the pictures that I have of myself. It's a start any way. So until next time.

1 comment:

April said...

YAY!! you're a lean, mean bloggin' machine!!