Tuesday, June 14

Zoey did it again!

After I finished my post on Friday I turned off the computer and the light. I went to the bathroom to get ready for bed, when I came out there was on in the living room so I walked in there and there was Zoey laying on the Couch cleaning herself. I scolded her and turned off the light and went to bed. Dwight and I were at the lake on Sunday when we got home the light was on again. I don't know if she is afraid of the dark or if she just because likes to scratch her nose on the light.

We have been painting the dining room at the school. We are covering a blue color that has been there for many years. It's a very large room but in two days we managed to get 3/4 of it done and wow does it look good! There is going to be a meeting there tomorrow, discuss who will be taking over the Superintendents job. Our current super decided to retire, so he can take care of his wife, who has been diagnosis with Alsheimer's she is so young I think around 56. His last day will be June 30th. and he is going to be missed. Today she was at the school with him visiting during coffee time. She seemed fine to me she was attentive and visited with people. Later Dwight told me that the whole time we were there she was humming, I didn't hear that though. Any way I can understand why he is doing what he is. We have recently dealt with a similar situation with Dwight's Dad, It is a painful time for the family.

It's late and I think I'm rambling so I better get to bed.

1 comment:

April said...

I think that she does it because she wants to play with your head! No, actually I think she must like the tingle she feels on her nose when she touches the medal part of the lamp. But if she continues to do this, I'd definately start billing her for her portion of the electric bill!