Tuesday, August 30

I'm back!

Well it feels like for ever since I blogged last. I just haven't had a lot to say. I'm back at work and things are a little hectic in the morning. There is a new little girl. Her name is Julie. Very smart and sweet. When she is not tired she gets up like a champ and gets herself ready with out me, How ever Friday I think every thing started to get to her, and she wanted to sleep. Usually all the kids are good the first week until Friday comes around and they are so tired from the days before. It takes some getting use to waking up at 6:30 am. Just like it takes a while getting use to staying up all night. I'm still adjusting to that. It's 4 am now and I'm starting to feel the need to sleep. Well I guess I will have to make some coffee and that should take care of it. I'm so glad this weekend is a 3 day one!!

Alicia is coming home for that week end from Job Corp. I like having her home but we don't always get to see much of her. She has to see her friends too. The bad part about having her home is that she always says she doesn't want to go back. Alicia if you read this... I get it that you don't want to go back. Really I do, but I'm so proud of you for sticking it out especially when you hate being there as much as you say you do. You are making a good decision by staying
there. It's been what around 5 months now?? I bet you have learned a lot while you have been there. So keep it up and your time will be up before you know it.

Our kitchen is coming along I know it feels like it will never be done but Dwight was working on the crown molding tonight and then we have to put our other cupboards up, finish the back splash, put down the flooring and make a few touch ups with the painting. We put a couple of dents in the walls while we were putting in the counter top, but we got it. It is a very tight fit and the last time Dwight cut it in half to install it, I'm so glad that we got it in and in one piece.
By the way Alicia did I say "Thank You, for helping with that" I know we would not have gotten it in with out your help. Soon we will be able to post a picture. No really I mean it we will finish it this year. Honest! Anyway I think it's time for that cup of coffee. Until next time....

No comments: