Friday, August 12

We are getting closer but still have a lot to do!

Well the kitchen is getting closer to being finished. Tomorrow we are going to GF to get our counter top, Dwight thought we should put in a new sink too. So we will be shopping for that, and some contact paper for the backsplash. He said since we are putting in the new counter top that's the time to change the sink . It makes sense to me. Most of the painting is finished, the doors and the drawers are finished and I have the lines drawn on the wall for the wall paper. Every thing is in and I think things will go faster now. (: At least that's what I'm hoping for! I went to Minot to pick up Alicia. She will be home until the 21st. She is on medical leave. She needs to get away from there for a while. I hope that she will be able to get back in the swing of things when she returns. I'm sure a lot of things will change while she is gone. They have been doing some remodeling in the single parent dorm and she said they w ere going to do the female dorm next. There is always change in the other students too. Any way I think the mono was getting the best of her and I hope that she gets some rest while she is home. She has been told to keep the driving to a minimum. Did you all see the gas prices today??!! Scandalous I think. In Rugby it was $2.64 a gallon unbelievable. I wonder how long it's going to be that high? What is going on with the comments? I got one from a timber company. Strange huh? Well I just deleted it because it has nothing to do with me so they can just find some other blog to advertise their junk. I didn't even read it all before I deleted it. They can get their own blog!

1 comment:

Reese Family Values said...

Hi Penny. How are you? sounds like things are a little hecktic around there right now. I miss you and dad I haven't seen you in a while. I saw Alicia about a month ago at the lake. I will have to call her before she goes back to Minot. It's really good to hear from you. Talk to you again soon. sammy