Thursday, August 4

Where is the time going??

I can't believe it's been so long that I have written a blog. The kitchen is coming along ok. It seems slow. Our flooring is in but we are waiting to finish the painting. I hate to do the oil for the trim and Dwight is going to do it. We need to do some sanding first and we are going to wait until we get the cupboard doors on before we do that. I painted the drawers and some of the cupboard doors today and Dwight worked on some more of them tonight. I hope we can get them on tomorrow and then I can do some sanding. The weekend is coming and it's suppose to be hot so I'm thinking that Dwight will want to go to the lake. It sounds like a good idea. We don't have very many days left until I go back to work. We haven't gotten a letter to let us know what day for sure but I'm guessing it will be the 17th. or the 24th. We always start on a Wednesday and have three days of inservice before the kids come and then my first night will be the following Sunday. I hope we will get the kitchen done by then! Well I don't really feel like typing any more so... until next time.

No comments: