Friday, October 28

Hey did anyone miss me??

Yeah I've been lazy in the blogging area. Well for that mater I've been just plain lazy. Any way I'm here now at work and for some reason I can't do much on this computer before my fingers go numb. I think it's the angle that my wrists are in here. Any way I have a new cell phone now and I have been just having fun learning how to use it and take pictures with it. It's amazing all you can do with the cell phones these days. It even has a zoom! I order a USB cable and got it today. Well the first one any way. I ordered on line and I didn't think the first one went through because I didn't get a invoice # and/or a confirmation #. It never made it to the final page that tells you that it went through. So dummy that I am I order it again the next day. Well they both went through so I'm going to refuse delivery and wait for a refund on the second one. Today I installed the software and played with it trying to get it to work and nothing. I went to bed for a nap and Dwight sits down and by the time I got up he had it working and was downloading pictures off the disk and from our computer. So at least I know it will work for me too. Tomorrow I'm going to be going to Minot and pick up Alicia for the week-end. Dwight got his metal detector and has been digging holes in the yard. He says it's going to pay for its self eventually. Yeah he has found hmmm let me think... Oh yeah about $ .19, a pop can tab, some kind of tin, a metal cap that looks old, and an antique marble,(well I think it's an antique) Not bad for two evenings in the yard. Can't wait to see what he will dig up next. Well that's about all I have to say. Oh one other thing the kitcthen is finished!!! I will gets some pictures and post them next time. I still have to put some things away in the coubords but every thing else is finished. Hope you enjoy my new vedio.

1 comment:

Karissa (mommy) said...

I think having a metal detector would be fun. Even if all I found was a pop can I'd be excited because I never would've known it was there unless I had the metal detector.