Friday, October 14

Well I got the music but....

Yay!!! I managed to put a song on my blog and I put it under my Zoey but for some reason they both dropped to the bottom of my blog. Tried different things to change it but I guess it's the way it's going to stay. At least for now. It's Alcohol by Brad Palsly. Yes April it's country but if you listen to the words I think you will find it's kind of funny, and so true! It's one of the newer ones not old country. I really don't like old country either. I just started listening to more country because in Devils Lake it's country, oldies, or rap. So yeah I have turned to country. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Hope you all will like my choice. Yoo Hoo!! I got it right I can't believe I actually fixed it and got the blog the way I wanted it. Yaaaaay ME!

1 comment:

Karissa (mommy) said...

I like this song. I'm not big on country usually, but this one is funny. Good choice.