Monday, March 17

Our Vacation to Las Vegas.

We stopped to go see this Meteor Creator. It's the largest, best preserved and maintained in the world. It was our first tourist type of thing that we did. Not sure if it was a sign of things to come but I stepped half way on the sidewalk and the other half of my foot on the dirt that was lower than the sidewalk. So of course I went down and twisted my ankle and scraped up my knee a little. However I'm fine I can still walk and I'm not going to die or anything like that. Any way for as often as I have done that I guess it's a relief to know that I got it over with at the beginning of the trip.


Yes that is snow on the mountains. We will get closer as you will see.





If some of these are blurry it's cause we didn't have time to stop for pictures. And I haven't been able to upload any videos. I didn't even think to get my camera out while we went through ND, SD, Nebraska or New Mexico. I guess there was nothing to take pictures of. At least nothing I could see. To be continued.......

No comments: