Sunday, March 2

We are actually going to Vegas!!

Wow I'm shocked! We have talked about it many times, well pretty much every summer. Then we realize we would have to go in the summer and that totally sucks! We went with the girls in August one year and the record temps. were between 120 & 122 degrees it was pure torture. Moist heat verses dry heat at temperatures like that it don't mean a thing, it's just hot!!


Dwight and I have been checking out what types of shows will be playing while we are there. Guess what we found!!! No really guess, It's the person that I have wanted to see for at least 7- 9 years!!! John Edwards!!! http://www.johnedward.net/JOHN_EDWARD_2008/dvd_club.htm You can check out his web site. He will be there on the 15th at 11 am at the Flamingo. I told dad...we have to go see him!! Even if it means we leave early to make it on time and spend 1/2 of our budget on tickets to see him. We had planed to leave the 13 and make it there on the 16th. and now we are going to leave on the 12th and we had to make reservations to stay one night at a different place on the 15 because the Jockey Club didn't have any rooms open for that night. But if all goes well we will be seeing him. I'm soooo excited!!! I thought it would never happen but as he says on his show "If it is meant to be the spirits will find a way." I know that if I said I didn't want a reading I would be lying. But I hope just to see him will be enough to satisfy me. Because there will be a lot of people there and I'm not going to obsess about it.

One other thing that is happening at the Bellagio, They have a Price is Right show, from what I understand you can play and win the same types of prizes as they have on the one that is on TV.
We also plan on checking in on some ghost towns, look for some gold or coins. In other words we are taking our Metal detectors. I might throw some coins in a one armed bandit. But I think our best luck will be found in the dirt not a slot machine.

No comments: