Friday, January 7

It's 4am What to do what to say???

Well it's January 7, 2005 4am. I'm sitting at work with nothing to do. The students have been so good since Christmas Vacation I just hope it will last. I forgot to bring my VCR recoroding tonight and I already made out most of our bills and sent them out yesterday. So I just need to find something to keep me intertained and keep me awake. SO I'm guessing that this blogg will be some what random off the top type rambling. So if I'm not making a lot of sence just go to the next blogg and visit them. I have done that on occation. But have found several that are not in english and I don't know any other languages. Wait that's not true, I know sign language. Which I have yet to see on any of the bloggs. Maybe when I get home, I can send send some pictures that I have and explain them to everyone. I can't do that here cuz I don't have the same pictures here and really don't know if there is any on this computer. I'm sure that there are many web sights. Want me to find some for you? Well let me see... http://www.where.com/scott.net/asl/ This is a very fun page if you know ASL you can pratice finger spelling. It will even spell out any word that you want to learn. If you don't know any sign language you can learn from this page, check it out and let me know what you think. I hope that you enjoy yourselves. I think I'm going to stop writing now I want to see if I did this right.
I added a link, hopefully it will be my name finger spelled out. Cool huh? Ok sorry you have to put what ever name you want. But it's still cool.

No comments: