Wednesday, January 19

It's been so long.

I realize that I have been neglecting my blog but I have been busy. A week ago Monday I took a spill down our outside stairs, twisted my ankle and scraped up my knee. Well after limping around for a week I had an appointment to see a PA for blood work up and I showed her my ankle and got it x-rayed. No fractures but she thought it was a bad enough sprain and put me in an air cast, not as bad as it sounds, but threaten me with a real cast if I didn't take care of it. Meaning I was to stay off it, use crutches keep it up and ice ice ice. Well before I left I got her to agree to using a cane. (Which sucks buy is better than crutches) and I have done my best to stay off it and I use the ice at work when I think about it. It actually looks better tonight. I was going to write this last night but one of the kids here decided to wake up at 2:00 am, and never went back to sleep. So we entertained each other the rest of the night. He was nice to me gave me some artificial flowers and later told me were for his teacher. I told him he should give them to his teacher, because that is who he bought it for, then he went into his backpack and gave me a piece of saltwater taffy. He can be so sweet sometimes when he is not getting into things. Well another student was just awake, wanted water, he dose that almost every night. He drinks the water and goes back to sleep. April is home for a few days it's nice to see her even though she is out with her friends most of the time. She went to play Bingo tonight. Hope that she wins she could use the money. Well I don't have any thing else to say. Until next time.

No comments: