Tuesday, January 11

Just another day.

Well today was a busy day. After work I went to see the eye Doctor. I ordered new glasses, It was the first time I picked out a pair and ordered the same day. Usually I ponder on them for a week and end up with the first pair that I chose any way, so today I just said I will take these. I was going to just get new lenses but the person I was talking to said that they were in the process of discontinuing my frames which means that if any thing happens to my frames they may not have replacement pieces. This way I have an extra pair. Something I need because I can't drive with out them and I would be up a creek with out a paddle with out them so to speak. Alicia also broke hers and I took them in for repair. She lost a lens and they are bent up a little but shouldn't be too hard to fix. When I got home I had some phone calls to make and I didn't get back to sleep until after 11:00 that's kind of late for me. I slept until 5pm which isn't too bad. Dwight cooked supper tonight. Well I actually made a suggestion that he start the oven and go down stairs and get a pizza and put it in, and he did it. Food always taste better when someone else cooks it even if it's just pizza. Tonight when I was on my way to work I was stepping down the second to the last step and my ankle twisted and down I went. I don't understand why I keep doing that lately. I'm fine. My ankle is a little puffy and stiff but I can still walk on it, my knee was scraped up, and my dignity was bruised, but I'll live. So that was my day aren't you glad you read my blogg?? April if you're reading this hope you feel better. I taped Tabs' few minutes of fame. What do you want me to do with it? Did you manage to stay up and watch it? I wish we could have seen a final shot of her with her hair cut done. Were you there when they taped it? Have you seen her new cut yet, or get any pictures? I bet it's cute. Well this is long enough for anyone that happens to read the whole boring story sorry if I bored you.

No comments: