Monday, January 31

My Art

My daughter, April suggested that I display some of my art, thought sure why not. So here are some that I drew a few years ago. I thought about how long it had been since I sat down and tried to draw something. So I got out my sketch pad blew off the dust and I will give it another shot. Hard to say how long it will be before I am satisfied with any thing... for I am my own worse critic. Sometimes I draw from photos and sometimes I just draw whatever, which I like the best because I don't have anything to compare it with, and you can't really make mistakes that way. Well it's almost bed time and I have some phone calls to make before I can do that so good night all.

1 comment:

April said...

YAY! I'm glad you're trying to draw again, it should be fun watching all the stuff you post. Good luck with the art, and if you need inspiration, I'm sure everyone wouldn't mind looking at pics of me... you know because I am sooo beautiful!