Tuesday, May 24

I'm an independent woman!

Well it's been awhile since I wrote a post, not that anyone would notice. I guess I'm still paranoid that I might type for like an hour and end up with nothing to show for it. I have mostly posted pictures and kept my posts short. Well today I will try for a longer post maybe things have worked themselves out.

Things at home are fine I broke down and sent for Michael Therman's 30 day make over.
Ok maybe it's a waste of money but if you don't try you will never find out right.
I'm just so sick of this body since I put on the extra 30 pounds when I quit smoking and now I'm back to smoking and the weight just seems to stick around. I'm hoping with this program it will give me the tools I need to do something about my weight. I know that a lot of my walking problems are coming from the extra pounds I have been carrying around. Anyway to any one out there that knows my husband Dwight please don't tell him. I was going to tell him that it was a birthday present to myself because he didn't get me one from him, but now I can't say that because when I woke up this afternoon the lamp that I wanted was sitting on the dining room table. So now I don't have an excuse to buy myself a gift. Well maybe I don't need an excuse... Yeah that's it... why should I need an excuse after all like my daughter April always says "I'm an independent women" and I can do what ever I want, right? Or maybe I will wait until it shows up on the front door step. Then tell him. But wait... sometimes I think he reads my blog. I guess one way or another he will find out. It will be interesting to see how he finds out. Well enough about that. I think I will go for now this is longer than I thought it would be. Hey April I miss reading your Blogs I hope you can get to a computer soon!!

No comments: