Monday, May 2

Life has it's ups and downs.

I talked to the nurse at Job Corp, Alicia has hives. What from is any ones guess. Could be any thing from environmental, food or nerves. We will most likely never know. Then Alicia called to tell me that she will be coming home next week end. Then asked if Pie could come and stay at our house too. Well this is something that will need to be discussed with Dwight. But I was pretty sure what he would say and I was right. Not a good idea. I have to agree it's hard to know what to think about something like that. I mean I understand the reason she wants him to stay but at the same time we are not really set up for guests. I mean we have her room and then Aprils room down stairs, but they are set up for them, not guests. Any way when she calls again this evening she talked to her dad and when he told her it wouldn't be a good idea... She turned defensive and said well I guess I will just stay here and not come home and Dwight said... That's your decision dear what ever you want.

I started this on April 29. Wow am I neglecting my blog! Today I talked to Alicia on the phone and now she is not coming home this weekend. It seems that she flunked her UA. She said she was only 1 point away from passing. Life sucks when that happens. She had told me that she had not smoked anything since she decided to go to job Corp and I believe that's true. But she should have stayed away from people that were smoking that wacky weed. Because you don't have to inhale to get it into your system. Just be in the same small enclosed room. We had discussed this with Stacy the lady that signed her up and she had warned us that it stays in your system for a very long time. The test was done on her first Monday there. She can still have a day pass and now she wants me to drive down there and do some shopping. Time will tell. There is so much to do here at home, but I may go any way. Other than that she says she is learning a lot, and things are good. So I guess we will have to continue to encourage. She really wants to improve and I truly think she is giving it her best.

Dwight tells me that April is coming to DL tomorrow. I think she is going to be planning Kevin's Graduation Open House. It's so exciting that they will both be done with school and starting a new normal life, What ever that means I just hope they can find it. April my one and only suggestion to you is that you write down what YOU & Kevin want to do for this party and then tell Marie and me what you want us to do. I would be happy to help you in any way. Just let me know what it is. Oh I all most fogot. It's May Wow there are only 18 more school days left until I can get back to normal hours, I am sooooo ready for that!!
Well enough for tonight. Until the next time.

No comments: