Friday, May 27

Yahoo My last night for the school year!

I have about 4 hours left of this night shift stuff then it's back to normal living for 2 1/2 months. It makes me so happy that if I didn't think I would kill myself trying I would do cartwheels! But instead I decided to write in my blogg.

Sometime today Alicia is comings home. I think sometime after 4:00 She is getting a ride with Pie's mom. I talked to her on the phone today and she told me that she has been sick and wants to see a Dr. While she is home. I called the Clinic and got her in to see Jodi Melander @ 9:00 on the 31. She was suppose to go back on the 30th. But I'm going to call and get her an day pass for that day so she can go back after her appointment. When I told her that she made a comment that she may not go back. I sure hope that's not her plan, I know that this has been very tough on her but I thought she was handling it. I'm hoping that I'm wrong and that she will be able to pull herself together and go back. I sure as hell don't know what she will do if she doesn't. One thing I do know is that she will not be going back to the same routine of sleeping all day then wake up just in time to get ready for work, then go out burning up gas until all hours of the night and morning. I couldn't handle that again, and we could not afford all that gas. She also wants to get more clothes we have bought a lot so far and she says that they all shrunk. I can't afford to keep buying her new clothes every time she washes what she has. Gee do I sound frustrated. Yeah I guess I am. I was looking forward to a less stressful summer this year. But I'm not so sure that's going to happen now.

Last night I was checking out the make over America web page and there is this page that has a test that you can take at (You can copy and paste this site) http://www.smarttechnique.com/smartTechnique_quiz.aspx?mid=0 and it will tell you what kind of an eater you are. I found out that I'm and emotional eater, I guess that didn't really surprise me. I hope that my Michael Thurman 6 week make over stuff comes tomorrow I'm anxious to get started. Well until next time...

No comments: