Thursday, February 24

There was someone at my house last night and this morning. How do I know this? Let's see... There was strange clothes on the bathroom floor, there was an extra set of shoes at the front door, there was dirty dishes and some wrappings on the couch and.... oh yeah I saw a black car parked in the drive way when I got home from work this morning. I remember seeing someone different walk past me around supper time, She looked vaguely familiar, but it was so fast... OH yeah... Hi April Hope you had a good visit. LOL Hey so what did you think about working at that other motel?? Do you think it is something you can live with for a year or two? Any way I'm not going to pick on you any more. Maybe we will get more time the next time you come home.

Well Alicia saw Jodi again today, and her BP was up again so Jodi started her on some BP medicine. Maybe
this is why she is having headaches? Don't get me wrong when I say this... But I hope that's what is causing them. Why would I wish that. For one reason only. If that is what is causing them maybe this medicine will make them go away. She was told because of her heart problems there are no migraine medications that she is going to be able to take, to rid herself of these headaches. She went to work again today so I will not see her again until morning.

Tonight is my last night for work this week. So I have another 3 day week end. I can't believe that there are only 3 months left of school. Yes you read right. February is almost over and all that is left is March, April, and May. Wow! It's true what they say. "The older you get the faster time flies." It seems like the school year just started and it's actually almost over. Well not much more to say.

1 comment:

April said...

Hey, it isn't my fault you sleep during the day and work at night!!! Sorry I missed you. I wasn't in town too long, but thanks for making my room so comfy!

I hope the meds help Alicia's headache, I'll make more time for you guys next time I'm in town.

Love ya bunches!