Wednesday, February 23

Tonight there is a full moon.

OK I have never done any research. I have read a couple of articles, and I have seen it first hand. When there is a full moon it affects people and children. Just ask your local emergency room. Children are wilder and adults do some crazy things. I don't know why. I just know it happens. If I have a hard time sleeping and I check the calendar it is usually happening on a full moon. Last night the kids I work with were good. Not one of them got up not even for a glass of water. This morning they were running around like they were whacked. They just didn't know what to do with themselves. The full moon will actually be tonight. But it is not unusual for the effects to start the day before. I was checking and according to the farmers almanac the full moon is on the 23 on my calendar it is listed for the 24 so maybe that is why I noticed things the day before may the calandar is wrong I dont know which is right. Does it really matter? I dought it. But if you work with kids and they are starting to get wilder and you can't explain it next time check your calendar. If you had a really hard time sleeping and maybe had a weird dream check the calendar. No I'm not parinoid I have just seen it many time and I thought it would make a good blog. By the way did you know that there is a full moon blog?? Yeah I did a search for full moon and the second one was full moon blog I checked it out it wasn't really about the full moon but it looked interesting and I plan on going back and reading it later. http://www.almanac.com/astronomy/moondays.php Her are all the different kinds of moons I found it on another web pageI never heard of any of these moons Have you??? I know what a blue moon is . It's when there are two full moons in one month. Well I think I have educated you all enough for one day. Have a good one hey I should be in bed already. Good night.
January -- Moon after Yule
February -- Snow Moon
March -- Sap Moon
April -- Grass Moon
May -- Planting Moon
June -- Honey Moon
July -- Thunder Moon
August -- Grain Moon
September -- Fruit Moon (or Harvest Moon)
October -- Hunter's Moon (or Harvest Moon)
November -- Frosty Moon
December -- Moon before Yule

No comments: