Monday, February 28

Well here it is the last day of February

I must say I'm quite proud of myself. I was trying to put something on my blogg and I was having a hard time. I did finally find a way to fix my counter in the process of doing something else. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa Me.
Well what I was trying to do is put my boobies names on my blogg and I did that too! The are named Silk and Satin, yea I can live with that. So now I'm just a bolgging fool cuz I'm learning all this cool computer stuff. But yes I have so much more to learn. Tonight at work it was quiet. I did have one student that sat up with me but she was not one of my regulars. She is 16 years old and while at home this weekend she watched a movie by the name of "The Grudge". I have seen previews of this movie and I thought I would like to see it. I like sifi movies, but this poor girl could not sleep for nothing. She laid on the sofa in the loundge and tried to sleep. I kept telling her to go to her bedroom and she would sleep better, but she said I'm not going in there alone. It's 5:00 am now and she decided to take a bath. There must not have been a shower scene or she would not have gone there either. She just kept telling me she can't stay in her room alone. I hope she didn't mean for the rest of the year. Well now I've done it since I sat here to type this 3 boys have awaken to ask for water. The last one is the stubborn one that likes to stay up. I guess I can be happy that he slept as long as he did. Well I better go. I have to check on Sarah and make sure she is not going to fall asleep in the tub, wow is she going to have a rough day today.

1 comment:

April said...

the counter thing is cool, mom! I have the "grudge" on DVD from Blockbuster, I should watch it, I thnk I'll wait till there is someone to watch it with though!