Friday, March 25

Happy Easter!

Well I think this is about the third time I have put that heading on my blog, hopefully I will actually get this typed up. I keep trying new things and I still haven't been able to figure out why my user stats are not changing. It's very frustrating to me. I have checked the help page and found something on possibly being turned off but I'm still not sure what to do about it. How to turn it back on. Any way tonight Dwight went to the Dairy Queen mmm mmm good. It's hard to go all winter with out that tasty ice cream. April was telling me that every in Devils Lake was talking about the Dairy Queen being open. Well Yeah! In the big town of Devils Lake it is a big deal, cuz it's been closed for so long. Any way... It's been so long since I actually type on my Blog. I should have tons of thing to say but I don't really know what to say. I rented some DVD from the internet last week and they came yesterday. I rented The Grunge,The Ring I, and Exorcist the Beginning. Yeah I like the horror movies. I don't know why. When I was little I remember when King Kong was on TV. I cried and cried cuz I was so scared. I'm talking about the original black and white one. Yeah I know what a baby. I have watched it since then and I'm thinking this is so fake how could I possibly been scared. But I guess when you are that little it doesn't take much to scare you. My brother and sisters were so mad at me when my Mom made them turn it off. Gee I wonder if they remember that?? I say brother instead of brothers cuz at the time I only had one that would have wanted to see it. The other two were either not born yet or too little to care. I'm not really sure which. You know I never know where I'm going to go when I start typing this stuff on here, but I guess that's the whole point. Just to be able to write what ever you want. But I think I am all typed out for now.

No comments: