Friday, March 18

Happy St.Patrick's Day

Well I'm back to work it seems like I have been working all week, and I actually have only had to be here for two nights. It's the week-end and I can't believe it. The week has gone by so fast! It didn't feel like it while it was happening but now that it's Friday it just doesn't feel like it should be. I was planning on writing some of the thank you cards at work tonight, but I guess I won't be doing that cuz I thought everything I Needed was in this bag that the funeral home gave us but when I looked in the bag the note book that I wrote all the names and amounts of cash and memorials was not in there. Well that's OK cuz I have the cards and I can just go through them cuz we wrote every thing in the card as we opened them. That's when I realize that there are no Thank you cards in the bag either. So since I was so well prepared I decided that I would write in my blog instead. Dwight and Alicia are going to another funeral tomorrow. An old neighbor that use to live next door. My kids spent a lot of time over there and they spent a lot of time at our house. I just couldn't go through another funeral so soon and I need to get back to work, so Dwight and Alicia are going. Sounds like my sister, Diane, is going to go too. She had planned on going to Bismarck any way, to see a horse sale. She even has a motel room booked. But her friend, Dennis that she had planed on going with had to cancel because of his job. So she is riding down with Dwight and then Dennis is going to go down on Saturday and meet up with her there. I guess it was two day sale. Next week is Easter week end already. Next week I only have to work four nights so it will be another short week. Tonight I was checking the date on a small carton of milk and it said April 2 on it. With everything that is going on I can't believe that April is only about 2 weeks away!! Still I need to come up with something for April's birthday. Humm I wonder what it should be. Still waiting for suggestions. Well this must be about enough for one night.

No comments: