Monday, March 27

Coming up "How to put bling on your Blog!

Guess what I'm going to do? I was checking out other Blogs and the one one thing I noticed most... is that for the most part they can be kind of Bland. It doesn't have to be. I know it's kind of scary just looking at all the codes especially if you have never had any formal training, it can be extremely overwhelming and intimidating.

Well I have been "playing" with my Blog (for lack of a better word). For a while now as you can see. I feel that there is defiantly a place in the blog world for someone to give some helpful suggestions and advice. Mind you this is not coming from someone with experience. No collage degree not even HS computer classes. Nope I have only the trial and error experience. You can be assured that I will not not give out any advice that I have not tried for myself. And I will tell you all of the things I have done, that made a mess out of my Blog. Hey no one has to take my suggestions. They are here for those of you that would l like to do things like that but didn't know where to start. The first part of my little tutorial will be to suggest some sites that will be safe, and will not cause you to get a lot of adware or spam attatched to your computer. www.bigoo.ws Has been the site I use the most so far.

One thing I have learned is that it is best to publish each post, for some reason, which I have yet to figured out, if I just "save as draft" with the blue icon below. I will loose every thing I have written. Please note things written in red maybe some thing you see a lot of through out this Blog. You will not read any high tec explanations because as a said before I have no technical training. If I don't know some thing that is what I will say until I figure out what the reason is. SO, that's it for now I will be back with some thing simple for you to try later. Be sure to bookmark me and check back later if you're interested it putting some

www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws on your Blog.

No comments: