Saturday, March 25

COMMENTS! COMMENTS! COMMENTS! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY BLOG. I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON IT AND TRYING NEW THINGS HOPING THAT SOME ONE WILL COMMENT. TELL ME I'M CRAZY TELL ME IT LOOKS COOL. I DON'T CARE I JUST HOPING THAT I CAN GET SOME COMMENTS.

Well now that I have ranted a little, I don't know what else to write about. Oh... I know Alicia has a job!!! Yep you read that right. She is a NANNY! I was waiting for her to announce it on her Blog.... but she hasn't so, too bad Alicia I couldn't wait any longer. It's only 20-25 hours a week, but the pay will actually make it worth it. I won't disclose the amount but I think she will be making more money than she ever has. Today is her first day. She had a visitation day Sunday to see if they would "click". I think they liked her because the Mom gave her an incentive bonus to make sure she will come back, or something like that. She also told her that if things work out maybe Alicia can go on vacation with them. I think it's a good job for her because she is good with kids. They usually love her, even though she doesn't let them get away with things. I think she is going to keep looking for other options but at least now she will be getting a paycheck while she is working on it.

Well that's it for now I have to get something to eat, take my shot, and get to bed. It's been a long night.

1 comment:

CaptainCraft said...

This blog is colorful. I can you put a lot of effort and thought into it. Good job. I was reading in your profile that you have been married to the same man for twenty-eight years. That is pretty amazing in this time period. You should get a gold metal or something.
Keep Blogging.
Scott