Friday, March 10

Symptoms of MS

I had someone ask me, what are the symptoms of MS? This is what I found.
Symptoms of MS are unpredictable and vary from person to person and from time to time in the same person. For example, one person may experience abnormal fatigue, while another might have severe vision problems. A person with MS could have loss of balance and muscle coordination making walking difficult; another person with MS could have slurred speech, tremors, stiffness, and bladder problems. While some symptoms will come and go over the course of the disease, others may be more lasting. To learn more click
this link. http://www.nationalmssociety.org/Symptoms.asp

6 comments:

April said...

Mom, maybe you could tell them your story of MS, and what symptoms you've had. How MS has effected you and stuff

Karissa (mommy) said...

i agree with april

April said...

Mom, I love the **BLING** you put on your blog! You can go into the HTML and delete the part that says st patricks day 2006 if you don't want that link there :)

April said...

FYI: because I love you I will tell you that it is spelled Enjoy... not Injoy... but i'm sure it was just a typo in your profile and title.

April said...

FYI: because I love you I will tell you that it is spelled Enjoy... not Injoy... but i'm sure it was just a typo in your profile and title.

Penny said...

April I finally figured out where that injoy was I did't know what you were talking about,