Wednesday, March 22

Don't hold back what do you really think of my Blog?

COMMENTS! COMMENTS! COMMENTS! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY BLOG. I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON IT AND TRYING NEW THINGS HOPING THAT SOME ONE WILL COMMENT. TELL ME I'M CRAZY TELL ME IT LOOKS COOL. I DON'T CARE I JUST HOPING THAT I CAN GET SOME COMMENTS.

Well now that I have ranted a little, I don't know what else to write about. Oh... I know Alicia has a job!!! Yep you read that right. She is a NANNY! I was waiting for her to announce it on her Blog.... but she hasn't so, too bad Alicia I couldn't wait any longer. It's only 20-25 hours a week, but the pay will actually make it worth it. I won't disclose the amount but I think she will be making more money than she ever has. Today is her first day. She had a visitation day Sunday to see if they would "click". I think they liked her because the Mom gave her an incentive bonus to make sure she will come back, or something like that. She also told her that if things work out maybe Alicia can go on vacation with them. I think it's a good job for her because she is good with kids. They usually love her, even though she doesn't let them get away with things. I think she is going to keep looking for other options but at least now she will be getting a paycheck while she is working on it.

Well that's it for now I have to get something to eat, take my shot, and get to bed. It's been a long night.

1 comment:

April said...

I LOVE most of the things you did on your blog, I like the colored dotted dividers between posts, and the bunny rabbit, and the curser and the cross and the hand signed counter, but I don't like the very loud WELCOME TO PENNY'S BS.. it is way too much. Eye catching, yes, but too much! I also don't like the HEY COMMENT ME, even though It worked and I commented. You don't want all that loud bling to overshadow what you have to say IN your blog! But I think most of it is very cool. I couldn't even figure out how to do most of that stuff.. I think I'm blog illiterate, I can't figure out how to put stuff in the right place without making my side bar drop... oh well.