Wednesday, May 31

Can't believe it.

So what sucks more than going to the dentist? How about coming home and 6 hours later having the tooth that they put in come out? Yeah after supper and chewing, (only on the good side). I went into the bathroom and was rinsing out my mouth with warm water and I feel some thing in my mouth and it was my tooth!!
MySpace Layouts


Yup, that's right it just came out just from the water. With out me even taking a brush to it. I didn't use floss nothing. Just swishing the water around in my mouth to make sure there were no food particles between my teeth. What a shock! I'm really starting to hate this tooth! I guess I'll be going to the dentist in the morning instead of my first day of painting at the school. yay I can't wait. :( layout for myspace

No comments: