Friday, May 19

I'm back Did anyone miss me?

There is a lot going on for my family. April and Kevin bought a house, I think they are nesting. Since they are expecting in December.(like you couldn't tell by my blog) It's all moving so fast. First they started to look found the perfect house the next day, put in a bid, got the bid out of I think it was 9 other offers! At first it was going to be June before they moved, oh how fast things change. They needed to get out of there rental home. The folks selling wanted to move out sooner soooo.... They finished up all the paper work on May 17th. (which just happened to be my birthday). This week-end Dwight and I will be going to GF to see the house and help them get moved in. Wow so fast my head is spinning.

Not to forget my daughter Alicia, she said just last week that she was going to start looking for an apartment with her boyfriend Ryan. They signed papers and started moving on Tuesday. It's crazy. I went and looked at it Wed. It's nice. It's clean,freshly painted, has new carpet,the fridge and stove appear to be fairly new. It's a 2 bedroom. Ryan's sister is going to take the other bedroom. Well they have been looking for furniture and dishes and just about every thing one needs to start up a new household. April she is going to call you and ask if there is any thing that you have that you don't want to move into your new house, let her know. I mentioned that black shelve unit that you said you didn't want and she said she would like that. If you haven't already gotten rid of it. She was also asking about that entertainment center shelve thingy down stairs. I told her I thought it would be ok for her to take that. Well that's it for now, I will have more information after the weekend.

I only have one week left of night work at the school. Then I will be starting to paint (days! Yay!)on the first of June. This year is going faster than last year if that's possible. It's late I should be getting to bed. We are invited to a wedding tonight, I don't know if we will be going. I truly don't have any thing to wear, I think I have out grown everything, sitting around all winter at work. Yep I found all the weight that I lost last summer (20lbs.). I hope I can loose all again that and some more since I will be painting 2 month instead of 1.

2 comments:

Reese Family Values said...

hey mom, I'm going to have a womens only party at my house next Saturday. I would love it if you would come, Alicia too. I have already invited April if she is in town. It will be a lot of fun. Just let me know.

Reese Family Values said...

Sorry I wasn't very specific, the party is next weekend on the 27th if that makes a difference. Let me know. I think it would be great if you could come.