Thursday, May 25

Yay School is out!!

Well I'm a little early it actually won't be done until Noon tomorrow, but tonight is my last night to work nights I will be done at 7:30am. At least until August sometime. I'm living dangerously tonight, it's 10:30 and I have decided not to take my usual 3 hour nap before work. I know that we won't have as many kids in the dorm tonight. Three of the youngest are going to be with their parents in another area. So I'm thinking that maybe I will be able to get a cat nap sometime at work tonight. Well there is two of us and I'm planning to go to graduation, awards and the annual picnic tomorrow so it will be a busy morning. Then at 1:30 I have an appointment to get my teeth cleaned. The root canal that I had yesterday went ok. I can't remember how many times he used the novacain (don't blame me for the spelling even my spell checker couldn't spell it) after the first couple it really doesn't mater that much cuz you can't feel the stinging sensation after that, but you do feel why he needs to add more. My appointment. Was for 9:30 yesterday I sat there until 10:20 or so and then I sat in the chair until 11:30. Yeah it seem like forever. Sometime in the middle of it a bee flew in from some where. Yeah... here I lay in that stupid chair and the Dentist and the assistant go looking for a fly swatter. No wait the Dentist grabs one of those big mirrors and tries to swat it in the air, while the assistant goes for the fly swatter. She comes back a few minutes later and they chase it into another room to kill it. I don't think there was anyone in the other room?? Didn't hear anyone screaming or anything like that. I hope I don't have to pay extra for the entertainment! Well I have to get ready for my last night so later.

No comments: