Friday, May 12

Well, who have we here??


Oh isn't she cute?? Can anyone tell me her name?? She is a one of a kind, home made, cabbage patch doll.
I think she needs some loving.




Hey April since you have been thinking of your younger years I was reading on Mr Toast blog and you were wondering where Georgie Ann was. Well here you go. I think she looks like she could use a bath. I'm not sure how to go about it with out her falling apart but if you have any ideas let me know. I'll see what I can do. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

ss69camaro said...

OMG!!! GEORGIE ANN!!!! I can't believe you found her!!!!!! YAY!!! I feel like ripping her out of the computer screen and hugging her! I can't wait to come back to DL to see her!

Penny said...

HMMMMM let me think... why woud Kevin be so excited about seeing a doll that I dought he has ever seen before? Could it be that he has a secret fantasy about dolls?Or could it be this comment is actually coming from his wife and mother of his child!!!Well am I right? lol

Reese Family Values said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

April said...

HAPPY MOMMY's DAY!!