Friday, September 23

Another short story about Zoey.

Well a few days ago I decided to put Zoey's water and food dish back in the kitchen where it has been since we have had her. I had moved it to the dining room while we were working on the kitchen. That same night Dwight and I were eating in the dining room and Zoey came from the kitchen and just meow two time very loud and almost like she was yelling at us. Dwight and I just looked at each other and said what was that all about? I said, "I moved her food back to the kitchen this morning do you suppose she doesn't like it there?" Well I got up and move her dish back to the dining room close to our table and she just walked over to it and started eating! I guess she knows what she wants. And sometimes we can figure it out what it is and other times we'll never know. Oh well. This is my excitement for the week. Oh wait... Did I say that Dwight picked up the oven and microwave yesterday Yayyyyy! Now all he has to do is figure out a way to mount the microwave above the oven and to the wall, it needs a separate outlet, (it's own power source) and of course it needs to be grounded. Yeah well we live in an old house, and our electrical box has no free area to put a new outlet in. I'm not sure how he is going to do that. (and I don't think he know yet either). But, I'm hoping it will get done this weekend and then I can take pictures and post them. I have faith that he'll think of a way, he always does. You rock Dwight! Just for the record I appreciate every thing that you have been doing to the kitchen I know that it has turned in to a much larger project than what we first planed, but it is turning out great!

No comments: