Wednesday, September 14

April & Alicia Seeing is believing!

OK girls.... This is going to be a shock to both of you. I don't know how to prepare you for what you are about to see. Yes, I was so surprised myself. I never thought the day would come. I don't know where to start. I was just sitting on the couch minding my own business when out of the blue here comes Zoey. At first she just did the same old rubbing against my legs. Then she turned around to show me her butt. Just like any other day. But it wasn't like other days... She turned towards me and jumped onto my lap!!! She made herself comfortable and just laid there like she does it every day! But you both know that is not normal for her. Either she is getting old and doesn't realize that it is me or she is just getting more comfortable with me. Yeah after what maybe 3 years of feeding her, cleaning her litter box, brushing her, and trying to play with her. She has finally acknowledged me as someone she can trust. Wow I'm still in shock! I yelled at Dad "quick get the camera the girls will never believe it if it isn't any proof....So here you go.

No comments: