Friday, September 30

Yayyyyyy Alicia!

Alicia called us last night and she told us that she has completed all of there HS diploma yesterday!! It was the best news. I am so proud of her for working so hard and getting it finished so early. Dwight promised her a different car when she finished her diploma and I promise her a party. I guess we will have to start making plans. She does still have maybe 3-4 weeks to finish her trade which is Medical Office Support. So we have some time to plan. It's not the planning I'm worried about it's getting the house ready. That's going to take some time. Today I'm going to drive to Minot to pick her up for a weekend break and I think she really deserves it. I'm going to try to get up around 2pm and leave here by 3pm I would like to get back because Dwight's old boss and his wife will be in town and I want to be able to see them while they are here. They are going to have a open house kind of thing at the Pizza Ranch tonight from 6:30-9:00 so I hope I can get back early enough to visit with them, I also need to go to a couple of stores while I'm in Minot. I want to go to Walmart to look for a valance to go with the curtains in the kitchen. I got them here at Walmart but they didn't have the valance so I'm hoping to find one there. Then I want to check out Menard's for a light which is also for the kitchen. I have been procrastinating buying a shower gift for my nephew's future wife, Shannon. Well I better get to bed I have a buzy day ahead of me. I just had to share this with everyone.
Hats off to you Alicia!!!!!!!!! We love you!

4 comments:

Penny said...

YAY to me!!! finaly I got my high school diploma after 19 years of trying!!!

Karissa (mommy) said...

LOL! I was wondering about Penny trying to get her hs diploma since I hadn't been reading anything about that. :) Congrats Alicia!

Liz said...

That's awesome she's got her diploma. It definitely calls for a celebration! Good luck on the party, Penny, and congrats Alicia!

April said...

WOO HOO!!